Mergers & Strategic Transactions: Forms and Contracts
- Merger Agreements: Real-Life Examples
- Merging with Another Business - Questions to Ask Prospective Intermediaries - Lists questions to help determine whether an intermediary is qualified to represent you in a merger.
- Due Diligence Checklist - Purchasing a Business
- Due Diligence Checklist - Being Acquired
- Questions to Answer Before Beginning the Valuation Process - Lists questions a business will likely be asked during an appraisal.
- Sample Representations and Warranties - Lists common representations and warranties that an acquirer will normally request from a company it intends to acquire.
- Valuing a Business: Reading a Balance Sheet - Provides a sample balance sheet with definitions and descriptions of key elements.
- Questionnaire - Confidential Business Purchase Information - Lists information you should be prepared to provide your attorney if you are seeking to buy an existing business or franchise.
- Completing an Asset Sale - a Sample Closing - Lists documents and other items needed for the sale of a business when real estate is not being transferred.
- Asset Purchase Agreements: Real-Life Examples
- Stock Purchase Agreements: Real-Life Examples
- Franchise Agreement Questionnaire - Questions to consider and review with your attorney before entering into a franchise agreement.